Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

Another weekend filled with lots 'o stuff is approaching....

My relatives from CA are flying in tonight, and my cousin will be staying with me tomorrow night (need to clean the house and grocery shop!). Saturday morning we'll head to the Farmers' Market, then I'm teaching kickboxing at the Broadview Y at 8:45. At 1 pm, we'll start making our way to MKE with some family members for tailgating at Miller Park for the Brewers game! For the past 4-5 years, our family goes to a Brewers game in the summer. We divvy up items for tailgating, as well as carpooling and where/how we'll meet up. It's quite the production! But it's always fun and something I look forward to every summer.

Then on Sunday, my other cousin and her new husband are having a wedding reception (they eloped in Vegas in March).

Yikes! Hopefully next weekend will be a little more low-key...

No comments: